In the process of You using this Website or availing of the existing or future services or facility provided by the Website, You may be required to furnish information, personal or otherwise, relating to you, including information that is of a confidential nature (all such information being part of “Personal Information”). You are urged to keep the Personal Information current so as to ensure that the services and Facility remain relevant and reach You. VALPRO undertakes not to disclose, except as otherwise provided, the Personal Information provided by You to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
- Protect and defend VALPRO’s or its Affiliates’ rights, interests or property
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services or Terms and Condition OR
- Act to protect the interests of VALPRO, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
In most instances, VALPRO will collect, use or disclose personal information about clients only for the purpose of providing professional services. Client personal information may also be disclosed internally for the purpose of determining compliance with applicable professional standards, VALPRO internal policies, or in the performance of quality reviews.
VALPRO will also collect and use personal information about clients, prospective clients and alumni, for the purpose of sending news and information updates or invitations to events hosted or sponsored by VALPRO.
- For Investment Banking
- For Financial Advisory
- For Shipping Advisory
- For Oil & Gas Advisory
- For Wealth Management
- For Investment Management
- For India Entry Services
- For Research Services
- For Debt Syndication & Restructuring
Address: A – 125, Neeti Bagh,
New Delhi – 110049. India
Phone: +91 11 4600 1000
Fax: +91 11 4600 1001